Monday, March 8, 2010

Absence makes the heart grow fonder..

OK, so here we are.. been a busy few.. weeks? yeah i think weeks. Sorry for those who read my blog, i haven't been around for a while.. I've been busy organizing shoots for Uni, one being the CFA and the other is a local circus just up the road from my place, so it should be a busy few weeks! which is good.. need to get back out there and start shooting..

Gotten myself a job as a... wait for it... wedding photographers assistant.... yeah..  -_-" look, not the thinkg i want to do ideally, but its money.. Simon, my wedding dude, is a pretty nice guy. First real gig is April 25th.. arghh so watch this space for that.. Anyways.. my point.. been shooting some video lately, and having shot my Tasmania video and really getting into the whole video thing, thought i'd do a proper one this time. more constructed, more thought out, more everything.. so here it is. i'll link you.





Sorry, not the greatest quality. i Dunno how to upload to youtube properly.. i know.. fail.. anyways when i finish the vid i'll upload a HQ version of it, i'll make sure of it.


Anyways, got a busy few weeks ahead of me, and this video to finish. hopefully it'll be done in a few weeks.. i think i'll take this slow and edit better etc etc.. anyways.. hope you're all well. let me know what you think of the video or just to comment on anything.


Ciao. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment